Skip to main content

Read but Not Reviewed for CBR6 in 2014

I achieved my reading goal for 2014, though I did not achieve my Cannonball Read 6 Challenge: a half cannonball to read and review 26 books. I read and reviewed only 18 titles because who knew writing 26 reviews would be such a challenge?!

Despite not meeting my Cannonball Read 6 challenge goal, I am happy with the progress I made with reading in 2014. One that I am most happy with is that I read more than just romance novels, though as you'll see in the final list, romance made up quite a bit of my reading.

Among my most enjoyable reads of 2014 were enlightening nonfiction titles Secret Sex Lives: A Year on the Fringes of American Sexuality and Boys Adrift: The Five Factors Driving the Growing Epidemic of Unmotivated Boys and Underachieving Young Men, along with a couple of engaging novels by British authors: Me Before You by Jojo Moyes and The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion, both of which I didn't review.

To keep the ball rolling, so to speak, I've signed up for Cannonball Read 7. For the sake of being honest, I've opted to share the titles of the books I read in 2014 for Cannonball Read 6 but did not review so that I do not include them as books read for CBR 7.

Romance:
  • Playing It Safe - Barbie Bohrman
  • Trust Me - Jayne Ann Krentz
  • Midnight in Orlando (F/F) - Amy Dawson Robertson
  • Crazy for Her - Sandra Owens
  • Taste for Temptation - Phyllis Bourne
  • The Governess Affair - Courtney Milan
  • The Rosie Project - Graeme Simsion
  • Me Before You - Jojo Moyes

Fiction:
  • Must Kill TV - Ken Levine
  • The Book of Unknown Americans - Cristina Henriquez

Nonfiction:
  • Is Marriage for White People? - Ralph Richard Banks

Comments